Why does McKinsey think it makes sense to fly out its 23-year-old junior associates to different cities every week?
- Has Aetna thought about big data harmonizations across industries?
- Do you think doctors should be taught in school to get involved in technology even before a start as doctors?
- Do video analytics help influencers become super salespeople, or is it just gut feeling?
- Can Augmented Reality(AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) create biases and make us more lonely through technology?
- How much business process reengineering Antares Capital had to do to go to the cloud and what were the cultural impacts of it?
- Is Coursera using video analytics to improve content creation?
- Is Chief Digital Officer similar to a consultant?
Is Customer Experience just another excuse for Business Transformation?
- Would Artificial Intelligence (AI) be used to assess contractor proposals?
- What is the role of a CIO in Digital Transformation?
- What kind of experimental labs do you have?
- What are the different types of innovation?
- Is it fair to say that digital transformation is the business process re-engineering of our time? Or is there something different here?
- Who is responsible in business when Artificial Intelligence makes decisions based on big bad data & bad algorithms?
- How did you balance transformation efforts with changing yearly objectives in light of new technologies & processes?
- Why is that only technology folks needs to know about business? Why not have business folks know what technology can do too?
- In terms of Digital Transformation, how would your prioritize among Strategy, Politics, Innovation, Culture and Execution.
- The US Government is creating Federal Healthcare Architecture. Is there something similar and bigger at the World Health Organization?
- What happens when 3 year strategic plans & business models become obsolete due to tech & workforce advancements?
- Do you think gender disparity is the cause or effect of pay gap and differences for the same jobs?
- Can Federal contractors be an obstacle or a catalyst for innovative change in Federal government even if it hurts them?
- Do you think social media is a good avenue to create initial buzz and referrals for an enterprise company?
- Europe has different privacy rules than US. How is @Coopitalia dealing with providing customized services?
- What is the most important factor for transformation (people, processes or technology)? Why? What were the challenges?
- What data and information exchanges have been setup in the Healthcare industry?
- Most people are good but sometimes in organizations they turn bad and do very negative things?
- What is the impact of your previous impact as a Management Consultant has had on what you do today?
- When you talk about things like user experience for example, is it better to hire user technologists and teach them, the marketing, or hire marketers and teach them the technology?
- How tech-savvy should do privacy officers need to be, in order to give functional requirements to engineers?
- Have you encountered shadow IT and what do you do to change the mindset of your customers about it?
- How do you strike the balance of being direct and just being rude?
- Given the diversity of your team and your stakeholders and your constituency, how do you drive consensus so that the changes that you’re describing can actually take place?
- How do you make this available to customers who are not data scientists, who just simply want to use this data?
- What is the success rates of these companies, and in addition do you need to have a patent before you can apply for an SBI funding grant?
- Where does the Chief Digital Officer report to and does this matter?
- When you’re talking about first improving the operations and then transforming, would it help if the CIO and the COO, the Chief Operating Officer were the same person?
- What role does culture play in innovating?
- Does HCL take lessons that you learned on client engagement and apply them internally inside HCL and if so how do you do that?
- Can mindfulness itself lead to biases, and if so how do you deal with that?
- What’s the best way to promote your material?
- How would you go about creating and engaging communities for enterprise business solutions?
- Can you provide examples of skills that have become obsolete and what are we being taught that is relevant?
- What do you say to an executive who disagrees with data?
- What is the relationship between marketing and IT?
- Are you able to connect KPIs to technology performance metrics – SLAs?
- Do you have your own home-grown AI engine and how long did it take you to develop?
- How a company can become a digital network and what is the process or the steps through which they need to go?
- Is there a smart city model that you have used or learned from as you’ve been constructing your smart city in Palo Alto, CA?
- What kind of cultural barriers do you see among your customers when they are trying to embrace collaboration?
- Does Mozilla teach customer reps from other organizations how to interact with customers and generate a community?
- How do you decide what is strategic and what is operational for IT?
- Do you think there will be one ID system for the internet like the social security numbers of the future?
- What kind of processes did you rethink and how did you measure their importance or lack of importance?
- What is the future of data analytics going beyond user experience?
- Data is a strategic asset and so how do you value it in financial terms so that the CFO gets it?
- What about specific industries that Accenture is hoping to learn from?
- What is the best usage of crowd sourced information in the US?
- Why is it that even though most individuals are good, when they are anonymous or part of an organization they become evil?
- Why doesn’t the FIFA World Cup use technology to help the referees make the right decisions?
- What is the best country to launch a startup in? Why?
- Why is business and technology alignment difficult?
- How much funding has HootSuite raised?
- What Tesla patents did Elon Musk open up? Why?
- At what stage should enterprise architects be consulted in a merger or acquisition (M&A)?
- What are examples of organizations that are using crowdsourcing to generate ideas?
- Which TED Talks influenced you? How?
- How would you use enterprise architecture to “fix” the US federal government
- What do you all think of a start-up cloud service company using Ingram Micro and similar platforms to resell products alongside their main product? What is your opinion on how long a company should wait before doing this?
- Why must human resources be considered when planning a business strategy?
- What is going to be the next “big thing” in the next 5-10 years?
- I have an offer from Infosys as well as a startup with an employee size of less than 10 members and a decent CTC pay.Which one should I choose?
- Are there any companies that offer advertising services for content?
- Can you get seed funding from an angel or VC just based on a great idea and a business plan?
- What is the difference between system architecture and enterprise architecture?
- In many companies there are many legacy systems ,how can you reconcile the presence of legacy systems with a pressing need to modernize?
- Which industries are currently ripe for disruption?
- What is the relationship between information and art?
- What are some websites and online publications many CIOs in the US visit and read daily?
- What’s a lesson to be learned in enterprise architecture from a mistake you made or heard of?